In this three-part, 45 minute course, Todd Henry walks through the core principles in his book The Brave Habit.
– The definition of bravery, and what it’s not
– The two factors that increase the likelihood of brave action, and how to develop them
– The three kinds of bravery that we have to choose in order to do work we’re proud of
– Action steps for you, teams, and leaders
– How to establish the BRAVE habit in your weekly rhythm
Packed with insights on how to overcome fear and comfort, this course will position you to rise to the moment in your life and work.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)