Author: Todd Henry
is the author of six books which have been translated into more than a dozen languages. He speaks and trains internationally, and since 2005 he has hosted The Accidental Creative Podcast.
- We Are Unmoored. It’s Time To Re-Tether.
- Which Productivity Profile Are You?
- Creativity, Leadership, and Purpose (Interview with…
- Why Great Leaders Aim For Influence, Not Control
- Focus On Climate, Not The Weather
- Good Decisions With Bad Outcomes
- Don’t Chase Cool. Avoid The Zeitgeist Blender.
- Why You Should Be Afraid Of Ghost (Rules)
- Reclaim The Profundity Of The Present
- The Four Stages Of Influence
An "arms dealer for the creative revolution."
Todd Henry is an author, international speaker, consultant, and advisor. His six books have been translated into more than a dozen languages. Since 2005 he's hosted the globally popular podcast The Accidental Creative. Full Bio