Chances are, you’re probably not taking enough shots.
In this episode, we explore the importance of starting more and letting go of the pressure to finish everything. We discuss how embracing parallel creation and being unafraid to repeat ourselves can lead to brilliant work. We also hear from Becky Blades, Austin Kleon, Andy J. Pizza, and Ozan Varol about the significance of taking action on our ideas without being paralyzed by the fear of public perception.
1. Overthinking can hinder creativity, so it’s important to move from imagination to action swiftly.
2. Embracing the process of starting multiple ideas can help identify the ones worth persevering for.
3. Pay attention to the ideas that won’t leave you alone, as they may be the keepers.
4. Life is more of a jungle gym than a ladder; sometimes the road ahead only becomes clear as you take each step.
5. Taking action on the ideas that resonate with you is crucial, as the world often lights the path ahead only a few steps at a time.
Get full interviews and daily content in the Daily Creative app at DailyCreative.app