- Creative Diversity and Four Principles Of High Achievers
- Seeking Simplicity in 2023
- 3 Things I Learned From James Cameron In Mexico
- Which Productivity Profile Are You?
- Why Great Leaders Aim For Influence, Not Control
- Why You Should Be Afraid Of Ghost (Rules)
- Managing Expectations (For Yourself and Your Team)
- The Four Workarounds (with Paulo Savaget)
- 3 Ways Leaders Unknowingly Limit Their Team’s…
- Festival de las Ideas
An "arms dealer for the creative revolution."
Todd Henry is an author, international speaker, consultant, and advisor. His six books have been translated into more than a dozen languages. Since 2005 he's hosted the globally popular podcast The Accidental Creative. Full Bio