- Creative Diversity and Four Principles Of High Achievers
- Seeking Simplicity in 2023
- 3 Things I Learned From James Cameron In Mexico
- Which Productivity Profile Are You?
- Why You Should Be Afraid Of Ghost (Rules)
- Why Great Leaders Aim For Influence, Not Control
- Managing Expectations (For Yourself and Your Team)
- The Four Workarounds (with Paulo Savaget)
- Festival de las Ideas
- 3 Ways Leaders Unknowingly Limit Their Team’s…
An "arms dealer for the creative revolution."
Todd Henry is an author, international speaker, consultant, and advisor. His six books have been translated into more than a dozen languages. Since 2005 he's hosted the globally popular podcast The Accidental Creative. Full Bio