Leading creative work is like trying to organize something that doesn’t want to be organized. You will face a number of unique pressures that can easily sidetrack you (and your career) if you don’t handle them well. On this episode, we share three of those pressures, and offer a few questions to ask yourself to gauge how well you’re managing them.
- 5 Conversations To Have With Your Team May 24, 2022
- Exorcise The Ghost (Rules) May 5, 2022
- Shift From Maker To Manager April 20, 2022
- Why Your Perpetual Optimism Might Be Killing Your Team April 13, 2022
- How To Handle Conflict April 19, 2018