Unleash Your Best Work Every Day
Identify and overcome the areas where talented professionals get stuck.
Even the most talented, driven pros get stuck at some point. They don’t intend to – they’re working hard – but they find that they just aren’t getting the same results they used to.
In this talk we identify the 7 “deadly sins” that lead to personal and organizational stasis and teach how to overcome them. You’ll challenge assumptions, re-discover your passion, and ignite your drive to produce brilliant work.
What You’ll Learn:
- The true definition of “mediocrity” – it’s not what you think!
- The 7 common areas where talented pros and teams get stuck.
- How to uncover and claim “productive passion” in life and work.
- The four questions to ask in order to uncover hidden assumptions and roadblocks.
- How to move through the natural phases of personal and career growth.
- How to overcome the fear of failure… and success.
- How to collaborate and handle conflict like a pro.
This topic is available in both keynote and workshop formats and can be delivered in-person or from our studio.
Based On The Book:
The #1 best-seller named by Amazon as one of the best business books of the year!
Add a copy for each attendee for just
$17 per person!
“Todd’s presentations were among the most highly rated at our event. He was dynamic and engaging, and participants found his material to be insightful and actionable. And, Todd was a pleasure to work with too!”
“Todd Henry was absolutely amazing. Probably my favorite keynote speaker I’ve ever heard (and I’ve heard a lot). I’ve already told all my colleagues.”
“Todd Henry was a slam dunk. Everyone loved him. I had more positive comments about his presentation than I’ve ever had with any other speaker. In fact, all speakers combined. Thank you for suggesting him. You made us look good! He set the tone perfectly. He spent a lot of time getting to know the group the night before and really nailed it!”
Let’s get this started!
Ready to talk next steps? Just click the button to check availability or schedule a time to discuss your event or organization.