How To Be Brilliant At a Moment’s Notice
Learn how to deliver great results when it matters most.
You need ideas… fast. But, you’re already running on fumes from that last big project you had to crank out in record time. How do you find the focus and energy you need to do it again… and again?
Have no fear! In this talk you’ll learn five key practices that will prepare you to produce brilliant work when it matters most, especially under pressure.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to identify the 3 “assassins” of creativity and keep them from stealing your focus and time.
- How to leverage the five areas of “creative rhythm” to help you stay fresh and deeply engaged with your work.
- The keys to effectively managing energy and channeling it toward what matters most so that you avoid burnout and needless frustration.
- How to find inspiration even in the most mundane places.
- The secret skill that high performers master that keeps them on top of their game.
This topic is available in both keynote and workshop formats and can be delivered in-person or from our studio.
Based On The Book:
Add a copy for each attendee for just
$17 per person!
“Todd’s presentations were among the most highly rated at our event. He was dynamic and engaging, and participants found his material to be insightful and actionable. And, Todd was a pleasure to work with too!”
“Todd Henry was absolutely amazing. Probably my favorite keynote speaker I’ve ever heard (and I’ve heard a lot). I’ve already told all my colleagues.”
“Todd Henry was a slam dunk. Everyone loved him. I had more positive comments about his presentation than I’ve ever had with any other speaker. In fact, all speakers combined. Thank you for suggesting him. You made us look good! He set the tone perfectly. He spent a lot of time getting to know the group the night before and really nailed it!”
Let’s get this started!
Ready to talk next steps? Just click the button to check availability or schedule a time to discuss your event or organization.