Your mind is brilliant at surfacing potential insights, and connecting dots that help you solve problems. However, many people rely on their mind as the key repository for all of their hunches and ideas, which is not a great system. Too many things slip through the cracks.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022