Your everday practices are what set you up for success. It’s not the “every so often” mustering of your will, it’s the things you choose to implement regularly that prepare you for those moments when you need to be brilliant. Today’s guest is Jen Sincero, and she’s just released a book called “You Are A Badass Every Day”, which is about how to build everyday rituals that lead to long-term brilliance.
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Fall In Love With The Problem, Not The Solution February 6, 2023
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Free Time (with Jenny Blake) October 3, 2022