Creative work can be isolating. No matter how much you collaborate with others, the bulk of your most important work must still be accomplished alone. However, your relationships are one of the key sources of inspiration, focus, and creative spark. In this episode, I share two tactics from my book The Accidental Creative that will help you leverage your relationships to stay creatively inspired.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Real Creative Leadership (with Adam Morgan) November 28, 2022