As a creative professional, it’s easy to get pulled into work that needs to be done at the expense of work that you’d like to do. You don’t have the luxury of working only on things that excite you. This is why it’s important to have some area of your life where you are taking risks, trying new things, and developing your creative intuition in a way that your on-demand work doesn’t allow. On this episode, we share how to get started with Unnecessary Creating.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Real Creative Leadership (with Adam Morgan) November 28, 2022