Ideas are of no value until they are shared with others. However, many creative pros are less than confident about their presentation abilities, or uncertain about how to establish their credibility when sharing their concepts. On this episode, Grant Baldwin shares how to become a more confident presenter with tips from his new book The Successful Speaker.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022