If you ever feel overwhelmed with the work and opportunities in your life, you’re not alone. The vast majority of people I interact with express that there is simply not enough time and energy to get everything done. However, people are also hesitant to say no to projects and opportunities because they’re afraid they’ll miss out on something great. The truth is, they’re probably missing out on something great because they won’t say “no”. On today’s episode, I discuss four areas where you need to regularly prune so that something better can grow.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022