We live in a short-term thinking world. Many people want immediate results, and as a result they fail to make the necessary investments to reap long-term rewards. However, those who are able to think long-term make investments today that are likely to provide a return for months or years to come. How do you break the short-term thinking cycle and shift toward a long-term mindset?
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Fall In Love With The Problem, Not The Solution February 6, 2023
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Free Time (with Jenny Blake) October 3, 2022