We all want to make 2021 a great year. We have plans, dreams, ambitions for the coming year, but the reality is that if we don’t develop new habits we won’t get new results, especially when so much seems out of our control. Steven Kotler has spent his career studying peak performers and analyzing how they are able to achieve such seemingly impossible things. In this conversation we discuss his new book The Art Of Impossible and the fundamental elements of peak performance, how to develop a mindset that allows for new possibilities, and how to point your focus, action, and habit in the same direction.
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Fall In Love With The Problem, Not The Solution February 6, 2023
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Free Time (with Jenny Blake) October 3, 2022