Brilliant creative work must be founded upon compelling data that illustrates a truth, and reveals an opportunity for the intended audience. How do you share that data in a way that is compelling, and that helps your audience receive it and act upon it? Today’s guest, Nancy Duarte, has spent years teaching leaders and organizations how to share their story well, and on this episode she teaches us insights from her new book DataStory.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022