Several years ago, toymaker Neal Hoffman had an idea for a new toy that would make his family’s life much more fun. The problem was, he had another job at the time, and this “side project” was likely to take up much more time and resources than he could spare. On this episode, we discuss Neil’s journey from idea, to an appearance on Shark Tank, to creating an internationally successful toy product that has changed the lives of families across the globe.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022