How do you tell if your manager, your client, or your peer are telling you the truth? How do you know if you can really trust someone? On this episode, the former head of the FBI’s behavioral analysis program – Robin Dreeke – shares insights from his new book Sizing People Up.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Real Creative Leadership (with Adam Morgan) November 28, 2022