Have you ever had an idea for a new business or product that you just couldn’t seem to get out of your head? Maybe it was because it was something you needed, but couldn’t find. That’s how Wade Foster and his colleagues founded Zapier, a work automation tool. On this episode, Wade shares the story of the founding of his company, how he knew it was time to make the leap from side hustle to full-time, and how his entire company has managed to work remotely while maintaining its strong culture.
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Fall In Love With The Problem, Not The Solution February 6, 2023
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Free Time (with Jenny Blake) October 3, 2022