There are a number of creative battles that must be won in order to get from where you are to where you want to be. Unfortunately, many creative pros are “taken out” of the game because they aren’t prepared for what’s inevitably going to come there way. Tim Grahl has been in the trenches for years, and on today’s episode we discuss some of the common pitfalls creative pros face in building something great with insights from his new book Running Down A Dream.
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Fall In Love With The Problem, Not The Solution February 6, 2023
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Free Time (with Jenny Blake) October 3, 2022