On this episode, I answer several questions sent in by listeners.
- Want to ask a question? If we use it I’ll send you a Daily Creative t-shirt. Ask your questionHere’s what we cover on today’s episode:
- How do teams better take into account the execution of an idea at the moment when that idea is being selected?
- What principles from my books should teachers (or parents of children) focus on implementing with kids?
- What year-end rituals do I recommend for prepping for a great new year?
- Are generalists and specialists both valuable in the workplace?
- What should you do when you’re thinking about giving up on a project or idea?
- How do you motivate people who aren’t being paid for the work they do, but you still need to lead them?
A few resources mentioned in this episode:
- My 2023 4 Questions guide
- Emily Wapnick’s talk on Multipotentialites
- Range (book)
- The Dip (book)
- Austin Kleon’s 100 Things post
Also, my new book Daily Creative is available now.
(Visited 76 times, 1 visits today)