Strangely, the more skilled you become at something, the easier it can be to feel stuck. There are a few common places where even the best and brightest stagnate: emulating others, and emulating (a past form of) themselves. Today, I discuss how to move beyond these two traps.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022