Your “on demand” job cannot contain the totality of your creative ideas and energy. We all must embrace “unnecessary creating” in order to maintain a portfolio of activity that helps us grow in skills, drive, and the ability to take advantage of opportunities.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022