Consider a piece of work that truly stands out from the noise, whether it’s a song, a book, or a business. What makes it so remarkable? Today’s guest Srini Rao has interviewed hundreds of remarkable people, and he has compiled what he learned into a new book called Unmistakable. He shares how we can avoid the cluttered middle, and chart a course for unique impact with our work.
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Fall In Love With The Problem, Not The Solution February 6, 2023
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Free Time (with Jenny Blake) October 3, 2022