A few months ago, I heard Mitch Joel in conversation with Seth Godin on the podcast Six Pixels of Separation, and I knew I had to have him back on to chat about careers, fear, failure, and building a body of work that is substantive. Mitch is president of Mirum, a global digital marketing agency, and author of the book Ctrl Alt Delete. We talk about career paths, embracing the “squiggle”, and the line between following your muse and being flighty.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Real Creative Leadership (with Adam Morgan) November 28, 2022