Where is technology headed, and how will it affect the everyday lives and work of creative pros over the coming decades? This is a question we all need to ask if we want to continue to stay productive and viable. Today’s guest, Kevin Kelly, is one of the world’s foremost thinkers on technology and the future, and he shares some of the key technological movements that creative pros need to be aware of with insights from his book The Inevitable.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022