If you follow the news, you know that robots and algorithms will be taking over our jobs within a few years, right? Actually, not so much, argues Geoff Colvin, author of the great new book Humans Are Underrated. There are things humans are uniquely qualified to do, and will always do better than machines.
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Fall In Love With The Problem, Not The Solution February 6, 2023
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Free Time (with Jenny Blake) October 3, 2022