In 2004, ABC News anchor Dan Harris had a panic attack in front of five million people on national television, which led to a personal quest to discover how to be more present and emotionally healthy. On today’s episode, he shares some of what he discovered and chronicled in his book 10% Happier.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022