Have you ever wondered if there is work that you are perfectly wired to do? Maybe even work that would make you say “I was born for this”? Today’s guest, Chris Guillebeau, has just written a book that explores these issues, and on this episode he shares some practical advice for navigating toward work that is more perfectly suited to who you are what you’re wired to do.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022