A key source of this kind of misalignment is assumptive behavior or beliefs that – over time – become organizational ruts. You assume that you and your fellow team members are all on the same page because you’re privy to all of the same information, but how that information is absorbed and interpreted is a very personal thing, and can lead to sharp division if you don’t seek common understanding.
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Fall In Love With The Problem, Not The Solution February 6, 2023
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Free Time (with Jenny Blake) October 3, 2022