Many people have ideas they’d like to pursue, whether that’s a new business, or a personal project, but in the choking stress of day to day life, their passion eventually wanes and the idea lies dormant. How do you actually bring an idea into the world, even while you are balancing all of the normal pressures of a job and a family?
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Real Creative Leadership (with Adam Morgan) November 28, 2022