How well do you see? I don’t mean just what’s there, but also what’s not there? Amy Herman has spent years training people how to see patterns and nuance in works of art, and today she’s going to help us improve our perception with tips from her new book Visual Intelligence.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022