Adam Steltzner has a more interesting job than you. And me. And probably most of the people listening to this show. He’s an engineer at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, and he helps design things and land them on Mars. In today’s episode, he shares some of what he’s learned about doing hard things, and some insights from his new book The Right Kind Of Crazy.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022