Success doesn’t occur overnight, but neither does failure. Luck aside, both are typically the result of cumulative choices, and how well you position yourself to take advantage of opportunities. By implementing a handful of daily practices into your routine, you can better prepare yourself to deal with the pressures and constraints of your work, and ensure that you are spending your finite resources wisely. While there’s no formula for success, daily practices allow you to somewhat stack the deck in your favor.
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Fall In Love With The Problem, Not The Solution February 6, 2023
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Free Time (with Jenny Blake) October 3, 2022