Have you ever considered whether the work you’re doing today will still be around in five years? How about ten or twenty years? Many people don’t think strategically about how to create work that will resonate deeply for a long time to come. Today’s guest Ryan Holiday has just released a book called Perennial Seller that examines work that lasts and how it is created and marketed. In the interview, we discuss not just how to make work that stands the test of time, but how to structure your life so that you have the margin you need to create proactively and not just reactively.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022