Have you ever considered whether the work you’re doing today will still be around in five years? How about ten or twenty years? Many people don’t think strategically about how to create work that will resonate deeply for a long time to come. Today’s guest Ryan Holiday has just released a book called Perennial Seller that examines work that lasts and how it is created and marketed. In the interview, we discuss not just how to make work that stands the test of time, but how to structure your life so that you have the margin you need to create proactively and not just reactively.
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Fall In Love With The Problem, Not The Solution February 6, 2023
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Free Time (with Jenny Blake) October 3, 2022