Do you ever feel like you’re teetering right on the edge of burnout You’re running faster but not moving closer to your goals? Everything is so much harder than it used to be? As high achievers, we’ve been conditioned to believe that the path to success is paved with relentless work. We believe that if we aren’t perpetually exhausted, we’re not doing enough. On this episode, Greg McKeown is here to help us sort through how to make our work more effortless. His new book is called Effortless.
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Fall In Love With The Problem, Not The Solution February 6, 2023
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Free Time (with Jenny Blake) October 3, 2022