A creative career (and a life) have seasons, but it’s often tempting to hold onto something long after it’s grown stale simply because you’re too comfortable to make a move. On this episode, we share insights from the book Louder Than Words about how to know when it’s time to let go and move up the growth curve.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Real Creative Leadership (with Adam Morgan) November 28, 2022