As a leader, the words you choose can determine success or failure, alignment or mutiny, a thriving culture vs. a destructive one. On this episode, L. David Marquet shares insights into how to use the power of language to unleash your team’s best work. David’s new book is called Leadership Is Language.
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Fall In Love With The Problem, Not The Solution February 6, 2023
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Free Time (with Jenny Blake) October 3, 2022