As a leader, the words you choose can determine success or failure, alignment or mutiny, a thriving culture vs. a destructive one. On this episode, L. David Marquet shares insights into how to use the power of language to unleash your team’s best work. David’s new book is called Leadership Is Language.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Real Creative Leadership (with Adam Morgan) November 28, 2022