I believe that the love of comfort is often the enemy of greatness. You cannot pursue comfort and great work simultaneously. However, comfort is seductive and can lull us into creative complacency. On this episode, I share three kinds of goals you can implement in your life to help you push outside of your comfort zone, and accomplish those big objectives.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Real Creative Leadership (with Adam Morgan) November 28, 2022