Freelance work offers tremendous opportunities, but also some unique challenges. It can be challenging to stay connected to others who can help you grow, find new prospects, and develop your skillset. On this episode, Amanda Malko (head of Mailchimp & Co and Mailchimp Academy) shares some practical tips for staying connected with others during this time, learning from the best practices of others, and finding new business opportunities during these uncertain times.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022