If you want to produce a body of work you’re proud of, you must have a creative point of view. However, it is risky to commit yourself to ideas and ideals that cause you to be vulnerable and open you up to critique from others. On this episode, I share just a few principles for developing creative confidence and pushing yourself to the next level.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022