If you want to produce a body of work you’re proud of, you must have a creative point of view. However, it is risky to commit yourself to ideas and ideals that cause you to be vulnerable and open you up to critique from others. On this episode, I share just a few principles for developing creative confidence and pushing yourself to the next level.
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Fall In Love With The Problem, Not The Solution February 6, 2023
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Free Time (with Jenny Blake) October 3, 2022