Focus is the most valuable tool you have as a creative professional. How you define problems, and allocate attention to them, will often determine your success or failure. However, many organizations allow significant “attentional drains” to infiltrate their culture and rob team members of much needed mental bandwidth. On this episode, we share three valuable strategies from Herding Tigers for building attentional buffers to protect the bandwidth of the team, and ways to talk to your manager about protecting your own attentional bandwidth.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022