Every idea – even a great one – needs an editor. Someone to help sift through the fluff and get to the heart of it all. For a band, it’s the producer. For an agency, a creative director. And for an author, it’s the editor. On this episode, renowned book editor Niki Papadopoulos shares her insights on how to prune the non-essentials from an idea and get it into its best form.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Real Creative Leadership (with Adam Morgan) November 28, 2022