If you do complex creative work for a living, you probably have some kind of system you use to help you organize your work and ensure that nothing is slipping through the cracks. But how reliable is that system? If you can’t rely on it completely, then it’s not reallyworking for you. On this episode, David Allenis back to share some additional insights about Getting Things Done, and to discuss his new book (along with Mike Williams and Mark Wallace) Getting Things Done For Teens.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022