How do you share your idea in a way that it will resonate with your intended audience? Whether you’re a leader, a marketer, a designer, a writer, or a product developer, it’s not your idea that matters it’s whether others understand it and feel compelled to respond. Today’s guest Tamsen Webster has spent years helping some of the top thinkers in the world convey their ideas in a compelling way, and on this episode she shares how you can find the through-line that makes your idea resonate. Her new book is called Find Your Red Thread.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022