Many of us are told to keep our emotions in check at work. Don’t display how you feel, and make sure that you don’t “get emotional” about a business decision. Today’s guest believes this is bad advice. Her name is Liz Fosslien, and she’s the co-author of a new book called No Hard Feelings. She’s going to help us understand the power of emotion at work.
- Choose Brave: My Talk From STORY 2022 December 12, 2022
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Q&A Spectacular! December 5, 2022