When I ask creative pros what prevents them from sharing their idea, or putting work into the world, it’s often that they fear the work isn’t good enough. Or, that they aren’t good enough. Or, that they just don’t really belong in the room. On this episode, we discuss how fear can paralyze you and some specific strategies for limiting its grip.
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Fall In Love With The Problem, Not The Solution February 6, 2023
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Free Time (with Jenny Blake) October 3, 2022