What drives your creative work? Some fuels that drive our work burn “clean”, and some burn “dirty”, meaning they leave a residue that makes it difficult to continue producing great work over time. On this episode, I share the difference between clean and dirty fuels, and how to find motivation that lasts.
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Fall In Love With The Problem, Not The Solution February 6, 2023
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Free Time (with Jenny Blake) October 3, 2022