The pressure to generate big ideas can feel overwhelming. We know that bold innovations are critical in these disruptive and competitive times, but when it comes to breakthrough thinking, we often freeze up. According to today’s guest Josh Linkner, instead of shooting for a $10-billion payday or a Nobel Prize, the most prolific innovators focus on Big Little Breakthroughs—small creative acts that unlock massive rewards over time. By cultivating daily micro-innovations, individuals and organizations are better equipped to tackle tough challenges and seize transformational opportunities.
- Building A Second Brain (with Tiago Forte) October 24, 2022
- Essay: Legacy vs. Tombstone November 24, 2022
- Fall In Love With The Problem, Not The Solution February 6, 2023
- Time, Tranquility, and Effectiveness (with Laura Vanderkam) November 21, 2022
- Free Time (with Jenny Blake) October 3, 2022